Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 85: Another Perspective

Nov. 28th

This is Devin, checking in as the month comes to a close. This has officially been the longest month of my life! I thought having Elizabeth gone would be almost fun, like before when i was single...so i could do all the things I did back them.

I am so boredit's crazy. The things that were fun at 21, 22 aren't as apprealing in my mid 20's. And lets not even talk about night time. I hate going to bed with nothing but my pillow to sunggle! :-(

It's not all bad though. I've been crazy busy at the church. I'm trying to get a computer check in system up and running. It's not working the way I want it to, so that's causing delay. Of course, it would be too easy for it to jus work! Such is life.

This coming week I am doing 2 chapel services and preaching in the adult service on Sunday the 6th. And I also work part time at Family Christian Bookstores for the holiday season. Apparently I thought it would be a good idea to have something to do...Now I'm just tired! I knew there was a reason I got out of retail-and the Christmas shopping season is it!

Thankfully I am going to be heading to india. At least I better be, since the tickets are bought. I don't think its a good investment to spend all that money and watch the plane fly off without me. So, for the scond time in my life I get to be an international traveler to literally the other side of the world! I won't be going until December, so I have some time to pack. Thank God! Usually I would let Elizabeth handle that, but this time that isn't really an option...

Well, that's all that's new here. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Until next month...
DR. K

No comments:

Post a Comment