Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 71: Happily Ever After

Saturday, November 14

Yet another wonderful Saturday of rest and relaxation! I slept in until 4 in the afternoon, had pancakes and coffee delivered to my door, and watched my new favorite show, American’s Favorite Dog. Kind of funny that I’ve never heard of this show in the States, but somehow I find it in India! Oh well…

I meet up with the other ladies to go to the mall for a little shopping, window only for me, but it was still fun to get out of the hotel for a bit. Plus, there was a Bali-wood star leaving the hotel when we were heading out. I saw the back of the Indian version of Brad Pitt! I know, you wish you were me! ;-)

After the mall adventure, we went to dinner at the hotel main restaurant. I have a rosemary chicken dish and baked potato. I was very tasty and the closest thing to home cooking I’ve had in weeks. I would do almost anything for some meatloaf and green beans, but that’s another story.

Now I’m back in my princess lair watching Enchanted. It makes me miss Devin so much. I know this sounds a little silly, but he really is my prince charming and knight in shining armor! I love the way he makes me feel like a princess everyday and safe every night! I am one lucky lady to get my happily ever after, I just look forward getting back to the States and back to living it every day! ;-)

Well tomorrow we are going to do some sightseeing and to Delhi Heart for some more shopping and India experience! Until then…

Eli
Countdown to Mumbai: 53 days…

1 comment:

  1. I think it is so cute you are calling it your "Princess Lair" - very decriptive, indeed! Now, if only your prince charming could get there soon to save you...

    ReplyDelete