Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 67: Back to Food…

Tuesday, Nov. 10th

Unfortunately today was one of those days like I talked about yesterday where all I seem to have to share is about what I had to eat today! Hang on, the door bell just rang, room service is here ;-)

Ok I’m back! Tonight’s meal, I decided to try the Thai vegetable spring rolls. What can I say; I’m getting a little desperate for some veggies. Not sure if they are any good yet, they are way too hot to try and eat at the moment, so back to the other meals of the day….

Meal one, KFC for the same thing I get each time, well almost same thing. They were out of my cheese crunch with is my usually pick over fries, but I had my “twister” otherwise known as a wrap. I also tried a drink they have here called a virgin sparking Mojito. Basically it is 7-up with lemon wedges and crushed mint leaves. It was really good and quite refreshing!

Meal two, McDonalds, again… I don’t like McDonalds that much in the States, when you get rid of the burger part and don’t even have grilled chicken as an option; it decreases in value even more. But I really shouldn’t complain, for every bite of my Mexican Chicken Wrap that I had, there are at least three beggars down the street that would happily eat that wrap. India really does have a way of bring out ones selfishness and ingratitude.

Meal three, eating those veggie rolls as I type, yummy! They have quite the kick, which I like. They aren’t grease, another plus. And they don’t contain any more chicken!! LOL! I think we might have a room service winner!

Hopefully tomorrow will provide a little more excitement! Until then…

Eli
Countdown to home: 48 days…

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie,
    What kind of view do you have when you are outside the hotel? Can you see the mountains? Or, is the smog too thick? Have read "The Shack"and agree with you. Awesome book! Can you feel my hug?
    Aunt J

    ReplyDelete