Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 59: The New Kid

After forcing myself to stay up till 4 am, I was able to sleep till about 2pm. I meet up with my new friends and head back over to the mall for some grub. Today’s food court adventure was a "create your own pasta" place. I have ziti with corn, onions, mushrooms, and red sauce, not to be confused with spaghetti sauce, defiantly not the same thing. It was ok, but defiantly not my favorite.

Once back from my breakfast meal of lunch food eaten at dinner time, I ran upstairs for a cup of coffee. I feel bad that somehow I ended up in this Royal Club room, which allows me access to the lounge with lots of freebies, and no one else does, but I’m so thankful! Otherwise I would be going broke trying to have my cup of coffee every day. Everyone here drinks tea and there is a tea pot, with all kinds of tea, in every room. However, as you all know, this does me no good seeing as I’m allergic to tea. Anyway…

So tonight was the real reason I’m here, to be floor support for Group 8, Wave 3! After the “Go Live” Cake ceremony, which involved eating a piece of some of the most amazing cake, we were off! I spent my night answering questions and showing the employee of our sister company how to navigate our computer system. It was great fun to meet all these new folks and to help each of them excel at their job. I was very impressed with how well they did and hope they can keep up the pace! It was amazing how quickly the time flew by helping each of them! Yay!

I did have a little of a snag with some paperwork back home that I need to try and figure out, so I’m going to have to call it a night, or in this case a morning! ;-)

Until Next Time,

Eli
Count Down to Home: 56 days…

No comments:

Post a Comment