Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 60: What a Two Months!!

Let’s just take a moment and recap the past two months….

Moved from Tennessee to Kansas. Started blogging. Started attending/working with a new church. Transferred jobs. Counted down for India. Moved buildings at said job. Worked new payors at said job. Made new friends at church. Made new friends at job. Counted down for India. Participated in a scavenger hunt. Attended a coffee night. Started helping Devin in kid’s church. Got lots of shots. Counted down for India. Did lots of packing. Attended several meetings. Shopped till I dropped. Left for India. Saw the Taj Ma Hall. Started yet another job function. Learned to sleep in the day time. Today!

Ok so that was defiantly a moment! But my point is this, these have been a very exciting two months and I have enjoyed my blog time and sharing all the excitement of my life with all of you! I can’t believe it’s only been two months though, it feels like more, but in a good way. Kansas is really feeling like home and I miss it. Not in the miserable way, just in the way one misses home after being gone for awhile, or as in my case, knows they will be gone for awhile.

As for my India adventure, today was a pretty “normal” kind of day. Back to the mall for another trip to KFC for lunch and then off to work. Because my team is doing so well, I didn’t have nearly as many questions today. I guess this is a good thing, but between that and not getting a good night’s sleep last night, it’s been a rough night. McDonald’s for dinner, I miss broccoli, and a meeting were the highlights, but again, I’m so proud of my team and how well they are doing!

Off to sleep, I’m determined to get on a schedule!!

With Love,

Eli
Count Down to Home: 55 days…

1 comment:

  1. Wonder if the KFC and Mickey D's is better then BBQ that your Dad make's Dad

    ReplyDelete