Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 81: Exciting News!

Tuesday, November 24

So today’s blog isn’t going to be very long. I don’t have a lot to share about my day except for my tidbit of exciting news but I’ll get to that momentarily….

Since my buddies went home, I have ordered room service and not left my room other than going to work. This is about as exciting as watching a oak tree grow, so I have made plans to go to the mall with one of the new ladies tomorrow. Hopefully this will lead to a little excitement or at least something other than the three beautiful walls and picturesque window of my princess lair.

I know that what I had to eat today is not suppose to be the point of my blog, but I had something new today. Room service has an option for grilled tiger prawns. I have eyed this multiple times but wasn’t sure it was going to be worth what they were charging for it. However, the need for variety outweighed my frugalness and I decided to indulge. SO AMAZING!! It came as two of the biggest shrimp/small lobsters I have ever seen, served on a bed of roasted veggies and risotto. It was very rich, but also very delicious!

Oh and then there is the exciting news! And you thought I forgot! I got a final interview for the major promotion I applied for back in August! I have the last interview on Friday. I am still a little in shock, but super excited of course! Say a little prayer. This would be a big step for me, but I’m ready!

I going to call it a night and get some rest! Thank you to each of you that has left messages and kept in touch! I really appreciate all the love and support I have received!
With Love,

Eli
Countdown to Mumbai: 43 days…

No comments:

Post a Comment