Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 62: Pizza! Pizza!

Thursday, November 5

Today was another routine kind of day. My “morning” was spent ordering room service for lunch and hanging out at my little coffee joint upstairs until it was time for work. I ordered the chicken Caesar salad. It was quite tasty and they put the dressing on the side so it was totally drenched like is sometimes the case for with a Caesar salad. I was so thankful for some veggies that I could have eaten it without any dressing!

After a truly relaxing afternoon, it was off to work. It was so funny, I wore a jacket and put my hair up since I had been too busy relaxing to actually wash and fix it, and I had so many people tell me how much they loved my “up-do” and how pretty I looked. It was interesting seeing as I had literally thrown myself together. Maybe I should have a lazy day a little more often! I felt like a superstar! ;-)

Work itself was rather uneventful, following the same routine that the first three did. The only exception, after last night’s dinner we were determined to order in time. We thought we would give pizza a chance. We got it ordered in time and man was it delicious! Ok, so no, it was not Aunt Jane’s homemade, but it tasted of home and warm familiarity! It really is true that sometimes we need to have things taken away to know what we are really missing!! ;-) Who knew that would apply to pizza! Hahaha!

Overall, today was quite the relaxing day! While I know this isn’t the most exciting blog to be read, hopefully it has shown you that I am ok and doing well. I looking forward to coming home, but I’m enjoying myself and having the experience of a life time!

Have a great night!!
Eli
Count Down to Home: 53 days…

No comments:

Post a Comment