Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 75: Hump Day

Wednesday, November 18

Well its Wednesday, hump day. Nothing terribly exciting at all today. I’m sure I ate, but I’m not exactly sure what. I did have pizza for dinner, but it made my tummy upset, no fun. Wow, I’m kind of being whiny, and that is no fun to read! LOL!

On a more pleasant note, I’m over halfway finished with my Memories of a Geisha book. So good! What little bit of time that I’m not spending working or sleeping, I have my nose stuck in the book.

I have started making friends with some of the hotel staff. Everyone is so sweet and treats me like a part of the family. There is always someone willing to tell me something new about the Indian culture or a different place to go shopping. It’s not the same as having all my friends from home, but it sure is nice to have someone to talk to every now and then. With Monica and Lisa leaving this weekend, I’m glad to know I will still have other ladies to talk to. I guess that’s not really fair. There are other work folks, but they work different hours than I do so I only see them on the weekends.

Devin is working on getting his Visa so he can come to Delhi before I head to Mumbai. I look forward to him being here and being able to show him around to all the fun things I’m learning about. And feeding him Naan will be fun too! ;-)

Ok, well I think that is enough rambling for one day, until tomorrow…
Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment