Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 70: Friday Take Two

Friday, November 13


I apologize for yet another boring blog. India is such an adventure on the weekends; however, my weekdays are filled with sleeping and working. I can’t believe how much sleep I get over here. It’s kind of nice, but I miss seeing the sunshine! Oh wait, there is so much smog that even in the middle of the day, there isn’t so much sunshine to be seen! LOL! Oh well…

I am having fun at work though. I really enjoy the working with people and sharing knowledge. I am learning so much everyday and working with amazing folks both from home and here in India. I even got a nickname, “Seb Gaal.” It means “Apple Cheeks” because my round little face always has rosy cheeks! Haha! I think it’s kind of cute! Maybe it will stick even when I get home...

The downside, I’m absolutely sick of McDonald’s. We had it all but one night this week! YUCK!! I’m beginning to think it might be worth taking my chances with the Indian food in the lunch room, even if it would never get more than a 50 if I were to inspect it.

Well that is my terribly “exciting” day in a nutshell. Hope life back home is at least this exciting! ;-)

Missing everyone…
Eli

1 comment:

  1. When I went to Africa the first time, I was there for a month. I had a total of 5 different meals over the course of that month. Almost every morning I had bread with jelly, and then the same bread with the same jelly with peanut butter for lunch. Dinner was almost always the same kind of pizza. When I came home, I didn't have another peanut butter and jelly sandwich for a year. You may feel the same about McDonalds's after this trip ;-)

    ReplyDelete