Saturday, October 31, 2009

Days 55 & 56...Kind of

Hey all, this is Devin. I didn't want the posting to get way behind so I am throwing something up.
A few updates:

Elizabeth made it, after a 15 hour flight and 2 hours sitting in the plane on the runway waiting to take off. Not the best experience, but then what do you expect from American Airlines where customer satisfaction is low and the charge 300 bucks to send your bags with you?

After arriving and getting settled in to her palace... I mean hotel room...she got a few hours sleep. It was night when she arrived so she didn't go to bed until late her time. It was about 5pm ours!
Around 9:30pm here she called and told me she had watched the sun come up on her marble floors and had a grand view. She was getting ready for her day and going with a group from Apria to the Taj Mahal.

I told her to take lots of pictures, so maybe at some point we'll see a few here, as I believe in the blog command center I saw a way to post them!

Anyway, that's all I have. She can't get Internet in the hotel without paying for it and was too tired to look into all that after unpacking. So hopefully sometime today (it is night over there as I write this) she'll be able to look into that.

Have a great day. More updates from Elizabeth will be coming soon, with much better detail than I can provide!

For now,
Devin

No comments:

Post a Comment