Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 46: So Much To Do... So Little Time...

As the days tick away to my trip, I get more and more busy. Home life is crazy with packing, shopping, cleaning, etc. Work just seems to keep piling up with things that I need to get done before I leave. I did get my hotel reservations (check out https://www.theleela.com/hotel-gurgaon-the-club.html to see my room) and it really looks more like a vacation place than anything else!! Everything about the hotel is luxurious! At least maybe I will be able to relax once I get there, since I have been so uptight and stressed in the effort to get ready to leave.

After working a little overtime, I headed to Costco's to finish up the grocery shopping. I still need to go shopping for traveling snacks, but other than that I shouldn't have a grocery trip again until I get to go India style! ;-)

For dinner, it was beef strogonoff! Thanks to Edie for the amazing recipe, its become a favorite in this house hold. Its quick, easy, and delicious!

Ok well tomorrow is going to be another busy one with church and long hours at work. The good news, Mama Dee is here and has promised to fix dinner!! Gotta love it!

Sweet dreams!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment