Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 45: Panicking Doesn't Solve Anything

So I leave for India is 10 days! I can't believe how quickly time is flying by as my departure date grows closer. I'm starting to get a little stressed about all that still needs to be done before I leave. There is shopping and packing, work stuff and home stuff, and all I want to do is spend time with Devin and the puppies!

Devin's mom is here for the week to visit and help with the babies. She is actually taking them home with her on Thursday to keep them while I'm in India. Devin's schedule is so crazy, its just not fair to leave the puppies alone that much. So Grandma Dee to the rescue! The hope is that in addition to being taken incredible care of, they will come home better behaved!! Devin's mom is amazing with dogs and I know Brooks and Addy will be well taken care of, disciplined, and loved on!

Work is going well. The days are flying by as I have so much to do. I got the email today that my blackberry should be here this week. Things are coming together, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get everything done before I leave. I'm giving it my best effort though!!

Ok well I'm going to go back to being social with the family!

With Love,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie, why don't you give us an address where you can get snail mail and an e-mail address too. Also, will you have a new cell phone with international capabilities?

    Love,
    Aunt Jane

    ReplyDelete