Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 39: Busy, Busy Bee

What a busy day! After being off for two days, I had to play catch up most of the day at work. Also, there is a new lady that is coming up today from Tulsa and will be training with me on how to work OK Medicaid. She will be working my stuff while I'm in India. She seems really nice and I'm excited about the possibility of making new friends.

Since I ended up working late, Devin fixed dinner for us tonight. He made pasta and used some of the homemade spaghetti sauce that was given to us while we were in IL. Who cares about the pasta, the sauce is AMAZING!! So very, very good! I made a casserole for dinner tomorrow night since it will be yet another late night at the office and tomorrow is church.

I realize this is a poor excuse for a blog today, but I was genuinely super busy at work today and don't have much else to share. Sorry for the lame-ness, hopefully tomorrow will be better!

With Love,
Eli

1 comment:

  1. You know it seems like you're putting a lot of pressure on yourself to have something amazing happen during the day that you can write about. Because that is not likely to happen every single day, you might consider coming up with some topics that you feel strongly about, and on the less exciting days, you could write about those. Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete