Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 31: Just Another Manic Monday...

I should warn you that tonight's blog isn't going to be terribly exciting. One doesn't have that much to write about when their day looks like this...

5:30 am - Get up, take puppies out, get ready for work
7:00 am - Clock in to work
1:30 pm - Clock out for lunch
2:00 pm - Clock back in from lunch
6:45 pm - Clock out, drive home, fix dinner
8:45 pm - Write blog

I fixed spaghetti and salad for dinner and I'm currently watching Tom, the Hammer, dance with a stress fracture in each foot. Next up is Kelly Osborne, that should be interesting... Although, I suppose its a miracle that she can focus enough to dance growing up with her father!!

This whole week is going to be about this exciting. We are leaving on Friday morning for a wedding in IL, so I'm working crazy hours at work to make up my time. Plus I got asked to work a little bit of overtime to help cover a now vacant position.

What can I say, busy, busy week! Maybe tomorrow will be more exciting!!
With Love,
Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment