Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 32: If Wishes Were Fishes...

I wish we lived in a world where people thought before they spoke. I wish we lived in a world where others feelings meant more than your own. I wish we lived in a world where everyone knew the exact truth, not a mumble choice of stories that they catch along life's way. I wish that for each of these wishes there was a fish to feed a starving child! But unfortunately, we live in a fallen world and until Jesus comes back, these wishes will not be fishes!!

Well, as you can tell by my start, today was my favorite day. However, I am going to choose the higher ground and not dwell or go into details. I'm really trying to live up to my own wish and think of others more than myself.

On a much happier note, my sister just uploaded a bunch of pictures from our childhood on Facebook. I was such a dorky little kid. But she, as always, was adorable. It's so crazy though, all the pictures of her as a little kid look like my nephew, her son, with a wig on. Devin thought it was him instead of my sister!!

Other than that, my day hasn't been that exciting. Full day at work, very productive! My visa should be here tomorrow and then its only a matter of days before the flight it booked. I can't believe I will be in India is less than a month!

Well tomorrow is another 11 to 12 hour work day, so I think I'm headed to bed. Have a great night and thanks for letting me vent my wishes and fishes!!
Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment