Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 54: T Minus 22 Hours...

Honest answer... I'm so tired! As my last night at home in the states until after Christmas draws to a close, I think I'm starting to come off the emotional high that I've been on for a few days. It has been a roller coaster of feelings, but I'm at peace with my trip and I'm looking for the this amazing opportunity with great expectations.

I will miss Devin like crazy! But I'm so thankful for a husband that is supportive of me taking this wonderful career move. And for a church that has promised to take amazing care of him while I'm gone.

Ok, I realize that tonight's blog is quite short, but I still have to actually put stuff in the suitcases, currently its just all over the guest bed, and I would like to spend these last few hours focusing on my hubby!

I love you all and will blog from the airport tomorrow!!

Eli

Count Down to India: 1 day!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment