Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 48: One More Week....

So today starts the "official" count down. Lift off can no longer be counted in months or even weeks. This time next week, I will be flying out of the USA, India bound! I'm not so sure I'm ready, but ready or not, India, here I come!

After work, I went to get my LAST shot! It hurt worse than all the others, but I'm done! That's all that matters! Next, it was off to the mall for round two of shopping. I was able to find several lightweight sweaters, two pairs of jeans, two pairs of dress pants, and a super cute denim jacket. Oh yea, and I got a make-over and joined the Bare Minerals club. I decided that if I was grown up enough to be sent cross country by my job, than I was probably also grown up enough to look professional. I still need books, a lap top bag, and a few other items, but for the most part, I'm done!!

Dee left this morning with the babies. They are now safely in IL with Grandma for the next two months. Devin keeps thinking its time to take them out to go potty. I keep looking around the house trying to figure out what trouble my little puppies are getting into. Both of us are missing them terribly and trying to remember that this is the best thing for all parties, but man I miss me some puppy kisses!!

Well, I think that about sums up my day. Tomorrow will be another long day at work, so its off to bed! Sweet dreams to all!

Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment