Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 52: And Then There Were Three...

So today was my last Monday in the office. Its rather crazy to think I only have two days left at the office here. I will say, however, today was quite a day! I got a call and a second interview for that promotion! Exciting!! Wonder what it will be like to do a phone interview in India...

After work, I ran over to my new friend's apartment to "shop" for books and movies. I'm borrowing Nora Roberts, Nicholas Sparks, and others, plus several dvds. Yay for great new friends with the same entertainment taste! There is NO WAY I'll be board while I'm away! Lonely, possibly, but board, never!!

My wonderful husband fixed an amazing dinner tonight! Rosemary Chicken, Rice, Broccoli, and sauteed baby bella mushrooms. Can we say yum!! Maybe Devin won't starve while I'm gone.

With a full belly and many additions to my miniature traveling library, I started working on the actually packing part. I'm not sure how on earth I'm going to get all this stuff into one suitcase, one carry on, and one personal item. Oh and the one suitcase is suppose to weight less than 50 pounds! I foresee a $50 secondary bag charge in my future... I wonder how much they charge for a third and fourth bag....

Ohh... So much to do and so little time! Until tomorrow...

Eli

Count down to India: 3 days....

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you made it and we miss you. Love you Dad

    ReplyDelete