Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 42: BFF are the BEST!!

Work today was work, although it was very productive and I think by midweek next week, I should have things caught back up. Just in time to leave for India and let them get all behind again... Oh well....

Really this weekend is about one of my dearest friends coming for a visit. Amy got here just after 8. Devin and I took her to Dos Realas for some delicious spinach dip and quesadillas. It so nice to have company and get to show off my new city! I love it! I had thought about heading down to "the Plaza" that I keep hearing people talk about, but I neglected to find out where it is or how to get there. Maybe tomorrow night...

Tonight we played it pretty low key with a trip to the Redbox for some DVD's after dinner and then home to enjoy the new furniture! Tomorrow is going to be a busy day with brunch, shopping, and possibly a trip to the movie theater. I'm so excited to have time with the BFF!!

Back to girlie time!! Poor Devin! But really, he is a great sport!
Eli

Count Down to India: 13 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment