Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 53: Let The Serious Packing Begin!!

Work today was, well, work. And lots of it! One of the branch guys came in and asked my supervisor to do a "small favor." In an effort to be a team player, she agreed and got started. HaHa on the small part!! It took three of us till almost 7 tonight to get it finished!!! Boo Hiss!! But at least, one, its done. And two, it will help all our numbers go down which is a good thing, a really good thing since end of month is Saturday!

After work it was a race to Target to get my anti-Malaria and Delhi Belly Antibiotics from the pharmacy before it closed for the night. I get there at about 6:59 pm, run to the pharmacy counter, praying they won't be closed yet, and....

They are open till 9! Haha! I guess that is far better than me having the closing time wrong in the other direction!!

Now I'm home and my wonderful husband is cooking dinner for the second night in a row! I think I'm going to start telling him I'm leaving for India a little more often! Just Kidding! He is being so sweet and cooking so I can work on packing two months worth of life into a couple of suitcases. I can't believe how much room 15 shirts, 7 bottoms, 2 swimsuits, a bunch of undergarments, and just a few (wink, wink) pairs of shoes take up in a suitcase. And I still have to pack my entertainment library, toiletries, and emergency food supply. Folks, this could get interesting!!

Ok well back to the packing and preparing!!
With Love,
Eli

Count Down to India: 2 days....

No comments:

Post a Comment