Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 30: Beautiful Sunday!!

One month down, only eleven more to go!! I can't believe I have been in Kansas for a whole month! But more importantly I can't believe I have kept up with my blog for that long!! High five to me!! ;-)

Service was so much better this week, it was beautiful!! The kids were so well behaved and really listened. I did the question and review part and it was great to hear the kids tell me all that they learned! Thank you for all the prayers!!

After church, Devin and I went to do a little shopping. We finally broke down and got a digital antenna. Yay for no more broken signals! I got a pumpkin spice latte, which always makes my day a little brighter. And we got to restock the prize store for the kids at church. One never gets too old to enjoy shopping for toys!

The rest of the day was spent relaxing and enjoying the open windows and fall weather. My body is a little against all the vaccines that I got shot up with the other day and have left me a little of the tired side, but nothing major. Just enough to make me not want to go run around and do a lot. I did fix Chicken Marsala for dinner tonight, its one of Devin's favorites. And got to have wonderful phone conversations with two of my favorite people today! It really has been a beautiful day!!

This week I will be working crazy hours to make up for having Thursday afternoon and Friday off so I think I'm going to head to bed! Until tomorrow...
Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment