Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 114: I Still Love Sundays

Sunday, December 27

I don’t have anything incredible to report today. It’s been a lovely day, but nothing terribly exciting. Nonetheless, a lovely Sunday in India. And the fact that it is the first day of the week that my hubby will be here, even better day!

My day started when I finally woke up around 1:30 pm. I hung out with my friend Meredith when she knocked on the door. Somehow we ended up looking at my wedding pictures. It was so nice to relive my beautiful wedding. Although, seeing pictures of Devin made me miss him even more.

Meredith headed out to go shopping, but I stayed back. I needed to get caught up on some things here in the hotel room, including my reimbursement paperwork that needs to be completed. I did run downstairs for some lunch, but other than that spent the afternoon working in my room.

After giving my lunch a couple hours to settle, it was off to the gym for my daily workout. Due to the holiday, I missed a couple days and Monesh, one of the personal trainers, reminded me quit quickly the importance of not missing a day!

Once the tail whooping was over, I ran back upstairs for a quick shower. I went to dinner with a couple of the other ladies from work. We went to TGIFriday’s and man was it tasty! I love Indian food, but that doesn’t change the love for what taste like home!

Now, it’s back to the room for some R & R before going back to work tomorrow. I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend and are ready for the last few days of 2009. I’ll catch you all on the flip side! ;-)

With Love,
Eli
Countdown to Devin: 3 days…

No comments:

Post a Comment