Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 115: Is it Wednesday Yet?

Monday, December 28

I don’t even know what to write. I’m beside myself with excitement that I get to see my precious husband in only two more days! I realize that because you are my family and friend, you too are excited for me. However, I also understand that you must be sick of listening to me be mushy and anxious for Devin’s arrival. LOL! Thank you for loving me anyway! I really can’t help it!

With all that being said, all in all today was an ok day. Work was a little frustrating. I had several questions that I know they know the answer to and one guy that ask for help and then wanted to argue about whether I was right or not. PS the answer was right in front of him!

I did have my fourth interview for the promotion at work. I think it went ok, but it wasn’t nearly as long as the previous interviews. I feel like I’m giving cookie cutter answers even though they really aren’t. I’ve just given the answer four times so I’m worried that I sound a little rehearsed. Well, I guess in this case, that’s ok. At least I’m consistent!

Also, I went to the gym before work. Simple cardio today and tomorrow is supposed to be a rest. I ask if it was ok for me to come tomorrow so I can take a rest while my hubby is here. Monesh said ok, Parkesh wasn’t there, I’ll probably get in “trouble.” Oh well!

Ok enough pointless rambling that I’ll call my blog for the night. I’m going to call Devin and go to sleep. This will be the last time I get to talk to him before he boards a plane, Delhi bound! Please pray for safe travels for Devin and for no delays! He is making such a short trip, even a little delay could serious cut into what little time we have together.

Thank you for all your love and support!
With Love,
Eli
Countdown to Devin: 2 days…

No comments:

Post a Comment