Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 101: Dalmatians…

Monday, December 14

LOL! I couldn’t resist! Get it, 101 Dalmatians! Like the movie! Ahhhhh, it was a rough night at work, cut me some slack.

No really, tonight was filled with me being pulled in 101 directions for eight solid hours! I’m not sure what the deal was, there was only one person that went home this weekend, and these guys should be mostly self-sufficient. I guess they all just had a case of the Mondays!
Other than work, I really don’t have much to talk about today. After my wild and crazy weekend and only about 6.5 hours of sleep in about 48, I crashed hard when I finally let myself go to bed last night. I feel asleep around 3:45 am and didn’t get up till about 4:45 pm! I haven’t slept that much without being sick in years! Like 25!!

I don’t even have any cool “this is what I ate today” things to share. But 101 days is how long I will be in India! I will be halfway through with my “tour” at the end of this week! Honestly, it really has gone by fairly quickly. And I have learned so very much! I will always remember this experience and I’m thankful for everyday I get to spend here. Even the not so fun ones like today!

Hopefully tomorrow will bring more to talk about!
With Love,
Eli

Countdown to Devin: 16 days…

No comments:

Post a Comment