Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 116: Anticipation…

Tuesday, December 29

Anticipation is an interesting emotion. It leaves you unable to sleep and eating a challenge. When it’s something you dread, time fly by. However, if you are in my shoes, and you are so excited you can hardly think, it makes time stand still. If I had a dollar for every time I’ve looked at a clock only to discover that a mere five minutes have passed, not the hour I was sure was gone, Devin and I would be able to retire! LOL!

Speaking of Devin, he is somewhere over the Atlantic as I type. He should be landing in Frankfurt in about five hours. After a couple hour layover, he will be boarding a plane, Delhi bound! He is set to arrive in Delhi at 10 pm local time tomorrow night. Only a few more hours…
I usually work from 6:30pm till 3:30am. However, tomorrow, I’m working from 3 pm till 11pm, but Devin doesn’t know this! I’m hoping that I will be able to get to the hotel a minute or two before him and surprise him when he comes into the hotel room! When I landed in India, it took about 2.5 hours to get to the hotel from the time I got off the plane. In other words, my plan should work! I’ll let you l know tomorrow!

Ok well since I am going into work three hours earlier, I have to get up three hours early so I got to call it a night! Or at least try to go to sleep! Good night!

With Love,

Eli
Countdown to Devin: 1 day… WHHHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAA!!! :-D

1 comment:

  1. So glad to finally be reading updates again! Even if I am behind =) At least facebook kept me posted.

    ReplyDelete