Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 88: December! Say What!!

Tuesday, December 1

I cannot believe its December! If I was at home the stockings would be hung from the chimney with care and tree sparkling with Barbie ornaments from here to there!! But India it’s a whole new ballgame. Supposedly they celebrate Christmas, but I am beginning to think I need to remind them what month it is. There is the slight possibility that the rest of the world doesn’t celebrate the Christmas holiday over a month period of time, and that they haven’t forgotten! Only time will tell…

Work is going well. I had my last interview for the promotion I put in for before moving from Jackson. If time can be used to judge, it must have went really well. The interview was almost two hours long! No really, I thought it went very well and the lady that interviewed me, who would most likely be my direct supervisor if hired, is awesome! She seems really nice, but beyond that her personality is one that I would work very well with. I should know something by next Wednesday, one way or the other. We shall see…

Other than that, life goes on as usual. I’m dreading the move to the new hotel. I’m really going to miss all that is the Leela Kempinski! But one can’t live life as a princess forever!

With love,
Eli
Countdown to Devin: 28 days…

No comments:

Post a Comment