Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 97: Boo Hiss Brown Cow

Thursday, December 10

Oh Friday, dear Friday, where for art thou!? Why is it that Thursdays seem like the longest day of the week, even longer than Mondays? At least in Elizabeth world…

Part of the problem is I have exciting plans for this weekend! Saturday I’m going to go over to one of the guys from work house and his wife is going to teach me to cook Indian style. Very exciting! Sunday morning I’m going to church with one of the few Christians I’ve met while here and then going to see New Moon with some of the girls from work. Should turn out to be an adventuresome weekend! Far superior to last weekend when I spent the weekend in bed wishing it didn’t hurt to breathe!

Nothing spectacular at work to write about and nothing really that exciting outside of work either. Unless you want to count the McDonald’s from last night making me sick and causing me to miss sightseeing, but I really don’t think any of this counts as exciting. Thus, I’m opting to use this blog to respond to some of the comments you, my faithful readers, have left! ;-)

Aunt Jane, I don’t know about the gym here yet. I was so sick when we moved in this past weekend, I wasn’t interested in looking. I have spent most of this week recuperating. Hopefully, by Monday I will be ready to rock-n-roll! And yes, knowing the hotel manager on a first name bases is proving to have its perks! They now have popcorn on the room service menu!! Oh, and a Cheeseburger at my favorite house of Lynnhaven drive sounds remarkable!!
Mama Rickett, the stair might be great exercise, but they are creepy as all get out! I think I’ll keep my exercise to the treadmills!

ECarter, I LOVE that you wanted to be Solid Gold Dancer! I do know what it is and I look forward to the day I get to see you show off those MAD dancing skills! ;-)
I love you all so much! And we’ll talk again tomorrow!

With Love,
Eli
Countdown to Devin: 20 days…

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sending me home a hug! I am still trying to figure out how you can get thrown from a merry go round........

    Be safe!

    ReplyDelete