Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 107: Sunday… The Day of Rest

Sunday, December 20

At that is exactly what I did today. I can’t believe the bum I was! Although after my exciting day yesterday, maybe I needed the rest. I started with meeting a coworker, Linda, for breakfast. We sat and chatted about work and such for over an hour.

Next, back to my room for some reading and a nap. Once I woke up, I went back downstairs with Linda for some lunch. Again, we sat and chatted about life, work, friends, and family for well over an hour. Since I literally hadn’t done a thing since breakfast, I wasn’t very hungry but the lunch buffet is free and I didn’t want to be hungry later and have to pay for it! LOL!

Anyway, guess what I did after lunch? I came back to my room and took a nap! I did read a few chapters in my newest book, but ended up falling asleep. Once I finally woke up, it was defiantly time for a shower. After a long hot rinse off, it was time for more reading, although I managed to stay awake this time!

I started getting hungry and opted for some chicken from room services and massive amounts of Friends reruns. Ah, as “boring” as today may appear, it was so relaxing and refreshing. Tomorrow will be back to the gym, back to work, and back to my normal routine. I hope you all have had a restful and enjoyable weekend too!

With Love,
Eli
Countdown to Devin: 10 days…

No comments:

Post a Comment