Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 7:

So today was not nearly as exciting as the last few, but I did have a few moments of discovery, like finding the nearest Starbucks (YAY that Pumpkin Spice is back)!

I made it to work with the RIGHT pair of shoes this morning so that was a step in the right direction, no pun intended! Hehehe! About 30 minutes after coming it I left with some coworkers to head over to the new building for a tour and phone training. Who knew that telephones could be so complex one needed an hour long training?? I got to meet the big bosses today and had good conversations and hopefully made good first impressions, thanks Mel for the prayers! Maybe this makes up for my shoe fiasco from yesterday!

After getting back from the Sprint campus, I spent the rest of the day on a race with the clock to see how much I could get done before packing up my desk for the movers that were coming at 4. All in all I ended up with a fairly productive day. I'm catching on quick to OK Medicaid and the way things are done here. At least I think I am....

Tomorrow is the bar-b-que contest at church so I think I'm going to call it a night! I get to be a judge tomorrow so I'm sure I'll have lots to share tomorrow! Have a great night and thanks for reading, can you believe its already been a week!!??!!

With love,
Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment