Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 13: Watch Out World! Here I come...

Today's post will be on the short side, Devin and I are trying to get things unpacked and situated since the living room furniture and washer and dryer will be here tomorrow! We are both very excited about the lack of camping chairs and laundromats in our near future. There is still lots to be done, but we are almost to the two week mark and I can't break my blogging commitment.

As you all know, my job is sending me/letting me go to India in November. Now, I've had a passport since February 2008, but I got married since then and never got around to getting my name changed until I was asked to go on this work trip, at which point I had to get it changed. I mailed off for it before I left Jackson and if FINALLY came today! I was getting nervous. Tomorrow, I'll start the process for my Visa and with any luck will have the exact date I'm leaving by the end of next week! I'm getting excited!

Ok back to the unpacking and then to bed. Have a great night!!

Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment