Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 24: Monday! Monday!

I can't say that today was a terribly wonderful day, nor was it not a good day. It was one of those days that is just that, a day. At work, the end of the month is always a big deal and when end of month is also end of quarter, its a huge thing. So its nose to the grind stone, go, go, go! But I'm one of those sick people that actually enjoys this kind of thing. I work best under pressure, its why I'll be a good doctor one day! LOL!

I spent most of the day on the phone begging doctors to fax me back paperwork that I needed. I did have a teleconference to go over new government compliance issues and talk about the changes in health care reform. Again, I'm the dork that actually likes this stuff, but then again I did apply for a promotion in this area!

I also got the call today from the Visa people! They received my application, but today and Friday are India Holidays so the India Consulate is closed both days. The Visa people said that I should have my passport back with my India Visa by next Monday so we should be good to go! I can't believe that a month from tomorrow I will be on my way to a foreign country for at least a month!

After work I came home and fixed tacos for dinner. What can I say, its quick, easy, and we had all the stuff. Tomorrow should be another busy day at work and then we have a pastor's family potluck for dinner. I'm excited!

Off to watch some Dancing with the Stars and Castle if we can get the antenna to work! ;-)

Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment