Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 17: Gotta Love Some Dancin'

Today was a rather frustrating day at work. When I transferred, since it was employee elected, I had to quit and be rehired by the new billing center. It's kind of silly, but it worked out in my favor, so no biggie. Until Friday when my email stopped working and then today when my computer locked me out claiming my account has been disabled. Also today, I called to get my name changed on my corporate credit card for India, and it had been cancelled! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! The good news is that all of the above are either corrected or in the process of being corrected and should be ok by the end of the week. I also found out my tentative leave date for India, October 29th.

I can't believe its a little more than a month until I'll be embarking on one of the most exciting adventures of my life. I really am looking forward to all that this opportunity will offer. I'm not excited about being away from my family and new friends, especially Devin, but I know this is a once in a lifetime chance and the month will be over before I even know it!

After getting home from work, I fixed hamburger steaks and veggies for dinner. Devin ran to Best Buy to pick up a universal remote for the digital converter box. Addy decided it was a great idea to chew up the one that came with the box. When we hooked up the box and did the channel scan, we have SOOO MANY channels, for FREE! We have ABC, CBS, FOX, PBS, and a slew of other channels. I can't wait to watch the news in the morning!!

We also were able to watch the premiere of Dancing with the Stars! I love that show, makes me want to take a ballroom dancing class. I took one in college and it really is a lot of fun! We'll back to the tube! ;-)

Have a great night!
Eli

1 comment: