Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 140: Two Down, Two to Go

Friday, January 22

Well, I made it through week two! The kids are making great progress and asking good questions. I’m really proud of how far they have come in these past two weeks. When we first went live, I was truly concerned that four weeks was not going to be enough time for floor support. However, now that we are halfway through our time together, I think they will be ok.
After work, two of my co-workers headed to the mountains for the weekend. I was invited of course, and wish I could have gone, but I wanted to go get some shopping done and I’m running out of weekends. Plus, it would be a lot of hours in a car and I’m not so good with curvy mountain roads. So I decided to stay behind.

Tomorrow I’ll be going shopping with a couple other coworkers and that should be fun. I have a whole list of things I would like to pickup. And of course I’m looking forward to haggling down to the price I want to pay. Oh I’ll miss that back in the States! Anyone think I could start a trend at Target? Hehehe!

Ok well, I’m out for tonight, I’ve got an early day tomorrow!

With Love,

Eli
Countdown to Home: 17 days… Getting Excited!

1 comment:

  1. I loved haggling in Africa, and while that is not an option in most places in the States, you are getting good practice. There are some stores (furniture stores have been my most recent experience) where I can get a lower price that what is marked.

    ReplyDelete