Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 136: Fog, Fog Go Away (A 'lost' Blog)

Monday, January 18

And don’t come back any time soon! No really, the fog season here is CRAZY! It is so foggy when we leave work most nights that you can’t see three feet in front of you. I give it to the drivers; they seem to be use to it and are able to get us safely back to the hotel. They go slow, turn on their flashers, and have the route memorized. I would stay home if it meant I had to drive in this nonsense!

The fog is what delayed Devin’s flight so much, but I’m being told that fog season is ending now and my flight should not be a problem. Cross your fingers this will be the case! While an extra night in India won’t be so bad, sleeping in the airport is not how I would like to start my long journey home.

Speaking of coming home, three weeks from right now I should be sitting in the Chicago airport, waiting to board my plane to home sweet home. As much as I’m ready to be back in my house, with my hubby and puppies, and drive my car to my office, I have made so many amazing friends. I’m really not looking forward to the goodbyes. Goodbyes are not a strong point for me. In fact, I pretty much stink at them!

Well, I think I’m going to call it a blog. I have a grilled cheese sandwich waiting to be eaten and a good book ready to be read. Until tomorrow…

With Love,

Eli
Countdown to Home: 21 days…

No comments:

Post a Comment