Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 123: Rethinking the hotel

Tuesday, January 5

Well, the biggest event of today was the fact that in taking a shower the drain worked even less than normal, and the whole bathroom flooded!

My wife is sick in bed and can’t eat anything that doesn’t come back out within minutes. I don’t feel great but am better than she is. I decided to go down to lunch and found hair in my lamb dish, which only made me feel worse. I’ve decided that tomorrow I am going to see if I can talk to Matthew, the GM here, and give him some friendly advice to make things better, or soon they won’t have any guests in the place at all!

The hotel itself looks quite nice. But they polish it with diesel fuel, so the whole place reeks. And then the bathroom issues and the food, I know this isn’t America, but this is an American brand!
Well, Eli is sleeping and I’m going to watch some of 24, season 7! I love this show and am so glad to finally have a chance to catch up. Tomorrow is the last full day, so hopefully it will be a great one!

With Love,

Devin, on behalf of Eli
Countdown to Devin leaving: 2 days…

No comments:

Post a Comment